Store!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Experimenting

Please Pass on the word! **FREE SHIPPING** On all items $10 and over!

Stacey is finally coming home from her little "vacation" this week!, Hopefully things will start rolling faster again. We have a good inventory for our store so I have been experimenting with new ideas, and what a HOOT, I have never had so many things swirling in my head or more beads in my vacuum! (no seriously, if I really dig through the dust pile I let out of it, I may find like $100 in beads! I AM SO not there yet!).

I have also been trying to find good sources for beads. We are not only going to have beadwork in our store however, It would be nice to find somewhere good to get some at great prices!, HOWEVER, I am also looking into starting to make a few more "higher end" items with real stones, could get pricey for me, but I think it may be a good idea. I also found some great organic beads as well!

I cannot wait for my partner in crime to come home, it is VERY hard to work over the phone and internet. We are managing!

No comments:

Post a Comment