Store!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

About Stacey!


My turn! Hello everyone it’s Stacey! I would first like to start off by saying my sister didn’t lie about my family being afraid for both of our lives when being left alone! She would torture me and I would torture her right back with “MOMMY SARAH CALLED ME A STUPID JERK!”… Always worked :)!

Anyway, now a little about me! I’m Stacey (as you already know) I’m 19 years old and I have an amazing boyfriend of almost 3 years! I am working towards my Communications degree (yes I followed in my sisters foot steps!) doing college online. My hobbies are making jewelry, crocheting and a whole bunch of other crafts! My Jewelry and craft-making hobby first started off as a distraction from the pain I was suffering from. I was diagnosed with a incurable disease that goes by the name of Interstitial Cystitis this past May and it has changed my life around completely! I have made a few pieces to support those who have Interstitial Cystitis as well.



I'm really looking forward to what's to come!

With love,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment