Store!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

About Sarah!


Hey guys! Its Sarah! I suppose its my turn to bore while I talk about myself! Well, I don't think that I am that boring, we'll see!

OH, though my goal was to help you guys get to know me a little better, I thought it would be a good idea to let you know a little about Stacey and I while we were growing up!, There really isn't much to know, we never really liked each other, In fact!!!! Our parents and grandparents where always afraid to leave us home alone together when we were old enough because they where afraid one of us wouldn't come out alive! Really, we did not like each other at all, I think it was because of our age differences. I am 4 years older then Stacey and I was always one step ahead of her, when I was in my early years, I would say 8-12, I was the "kid" and she was the "baby", then once I hit around 13 or 14 years old, I was the "Teenager" (oh and we all know how awful teenagers can be) and Stacey was the "kid", teenagers don't like kids much, OK, FINE, teenagers don't like anyone usually! ah! and THEN I was the adult and Stacey was the teenager! (If you could only see the faces I just made).

It wasn't until we were both adults that we got along! and now we are best friends, doing what we love!, Making jewelry, and trying to keep up with Etsy "stuff" has become somewhat a full time hobby for the both of us (well maybe more so for me!), and were only a month in! I am excited to see what is to come!

Ok, so ME, lets see, I am 23 years old and I have a boyfriend who secretly loves picking out beads with me! I am an aspiring raw foodist (Fruit bowl please!) with a new found love for yoga. I love anything that relaxes me because I am always so busy. I work full time as a nanny and I am a full time student on my way to finishing my B.A in Communications in a few months! I am not sure what I want to do, I am not looking to be some sort of executive, I really like being a nanny, we'll see. I Love music of all kinds, and go to many concerts. I will also admit to playing a good amount of video games! (Very well rounded girl hehe). I have a love for organizing, everything around me is organized, every last bead has its own spot. Other then that I am quite simple, I can learn to love anything, and I like to make the best out of any situation.

Next is Stacey's turn to blog in our little Bio series!

With Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment